Product Description: WILKOTHANE products are two component aliphatic polyurethane coatings exhibiting excellent color/gloss retention with superior abrasion and chemical resistance.
Primary uses: Exterior structural finishes, transportation, construction equipment, pipes, vessels and tanks where superior performance and weather protection is required.
Industrial: Protective coating for most steel, casting and aluminum surfaces supporting finish rating of ISO12944 – 5 (C4/C5I/C5M)
- Wilkothane G – Conventional HCG solids acrylic urethane- high quality gloss (or semi-gloss) coating for fabricated parts, fleet, railcar, and many other OEM products.
- Wilkothane S – Conventional solids polyester urethane- high quality gloss (or semi-gloss) coating for fabricated parts, fleet, railcar, and many other OEM products. It has excellent toughness and chemical resistance
- Wilkothane HS – High solids acrylic urethane – excellent coating for tanks, pipeline, exteriors, as well as fabricated and OEM products. AIM Compliant. Lower VOC. Excellent coverage and hiding.
- Wilkothane HS is also available in DTM formulations
- Urethane primers have fast dry and early recoat and sanding properties
Benefits: Excellent color and gloss retention. Can be accelerated to cure at lower temperatures. Excellent chemical resistance. Specially formulated products can be designed for fast cure response with introduction of heat for use in OEM assembly line applications.